For US Healthcare Professionals OnlyDistributors
Thousands of healthcare professionals are using NIOX VERO® every day to improve patient outcomes.
With over 40 million tests completed worldwide, NIOX® is dedicated to transforming asthma care.
Discover why NIOX VERO® is the ultimate FeNO solution.
Discover how NIOX® gets itself ready to test FeNO.
As soon as you switch NIOX VERO® on, the device checks the temperature, ambient humidity and atmospheric pressure, so you don't have to think about it.
At the same time, NIOX VERO® verifies whether the battery, sensor and breathing handle are connected properly.
NIOX VERO® knows when you need to take action. The device will alert you if it recognises anything that might compromise test accuracy.
Our dedicated NIOX® Support Hub includes lots of resources if you would like to learn more.
NIOX VERO® continuously monitors its surroundings to ensure you get the right result each time, every time.
Discover how NIOX® gets itself ready to test FeNO.
High levels of environmental NO can impact the accuracy of your FeNO results. Thankfully, the unique NIOX® breathing handle includes a scrubber that filters out ambient NO at inhalation. This ensures that NIOX VERO® reflects patients' personal FeNO levels.
Did you know?
Ambient NO levels can vary from 2 to 500 ppb! That's why it is crucial to eliminate it from a patient's breath.
Have you ever wondered how safe it is to use NIOX VERO®? Well, NIOX® filters have been extensively tested in independent laboratories and have obtained amazing results.
Bacterial filtration efficiency
Viral filtration efficiency
See what NIOX® achieves in ten seconds.
NIOX® protects your patients from failing a test. Flow Rate Control™ guides your patients to a successful test, leading to an accurate result each time, every time.
Keeping a steady exhalation throughout the test is crucial to obtain an accurate FeNO result. NIOX® has clinically validated visual and audio cues to make completing a test easy and fun.
Our development and research team considered every aspect of accuracy. For example, NIOX® includes specially rifled tubing designed to remove excess humidity from patient breath.
This is where the magic happens.
Knowing a patient's true FeNO level comes from analysing breath from the lower lungs. NIOX VERO® keeps just the last 3 seconds of the 10-second exhalation to ensure that only breath from the alveoli is tested.
NIOX® electrochemical sensor uses a well-established and documented algorithm based on a linear relationship between sensor signal and gas concentration, to ensure accurate results over the full sensor range without compromise.
NIOX VERO® also takes a ‘zero gas’ measurement immediately after the patient's test. This is subtracted from the final result, to further ensure the patient's FeNO value is accurate and reliable, with no need for any calibration of the sensor or device.
From inhaling to analysis, you only need one test to reveal an accurate and reliable FeNO result for your patients, at the point-of-care.
Once you start testing with NIOX VERO®, you never have to stop. The device does not need any servicing, maintenance or calibration. Ever.
Our sensors are individually calibrated and tested against nitric oxide reference gas for guaranteed accuracy.
All NIOX® devices and consumables have been tested and validated in accelerated aging studies and real-time stability data, demonstrating that NIOX® products are robust, reliable and accurate over their lifetime.
With NIOX® Apps, our unique software applications, you can sync your NIOX® data into an easy-to-use management system.
Create patient reports, track their progress and share data with your own database.
Join the thousands of healthcare professionals who have already performed over 40 million FeNO tests with NIOX®, and improve patient outcomes.
1. Menzies-Gow A et al. Clinical utility of fractional exhaled nitric oxide in severe asthma management. Eur Respir J. 2020;55(3):1901633.
2. Dweik RA et al. An official ATS clinical practice guideline: interpretation of exhaled nitric oxide levels (FeNO) for clinical applications. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2011;184(5):602-15.
3. Data on file C-NIOX-0001. Circassia Ltd.
4. Data on file C-NIOX-0004. Circassia Ltd.
5. Alving K et al. Validation of a new portable exhaled nitric oxide analyzer, NIOX VERO®: randomized studies in asthma. Pulm Ther. 2017;3:207-218.
6. Data on file C-NIOX-0010. Circassia Ltd.
7. Data on file C-NIOX-0009. Circassia Ltd.
8. Jackson T et al. Classification of aerosol-generating procedures: a rapid systematic review. BMJ Open Respir Res. 2020;7(1):e000730.
9. Global Asthma Network. The Global Asthma Report. 2018.
10. Hanania NA et al. Measurement of fractional exhaled nitric oxide in real-world clinical practice alters asthma treatment decisions. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2018;120(4):414-418.
11. Wang K et al. Using fractional exhaled nitric oxide to guide step-down treatment decisions in patients with asthma: a systematic review and individual patient data meta-analysis. Eur Respir J. 2020;55(5):1902150.
12. Heaney LG et al. Medical Research Council UK Refractory Asthma Stratification Programme (RASP-UK). Remotely monitored therapy and nitric oxide suppression identifies nonadherence in severe asthma. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2019;199(4):454-464.
13. Syk J et al. Anti-inflammatory treatment of atopic asthma guided by exhaled nitric oxide: a randomized, controlled trial. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2013;1(6):639-48.
14. Peirsman EJ et al. Exhaled nitric oxide in childhood allergic asthma management: a randomised controlled trial. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2014 Jul;49(7):624-31.
15. Mansur AH et al. Disconnect of type 2 biomarkers in severe asthma; dominated by FeNO as a predictor of exacerbations and periostin as predictor of reduced lung function. Respir Med. 2018;143:31-38.
ICS: Inhaled Corticosteroids